seperated.

today :
i finally got my S.Ked [thnk God.]

and... i broke up with him...........................................................................................
few hours ago..
and its.. yes. official,.
without any chances dat we can reconcile again...
he simply told me dat he just loves me no more..




i'm not sure i can b just fine 4 the next few [many] days..
dis is sumting..
and he is someone..

i'm just..
i'm really not okay rite now..
really..






i cried him a river already.. and it just wont stop.. its just soo hard..
yeah i know its not the first time i have to deal with dis kind of thing.. but still...............
God, i screw up sooooo bad dis time.........................................................................

i hope dis is just a nightmare..
i'll wake up,. and everything's going 2 b fine..
he still loves me and we're still a couple like we used 2 be..
dis is just a nightmare..
pliis somebody wake me up....
pliiiiiiiisss...............

0 komentar: