mellow in the mood,.

tell me everything i want to know
tell me everything, i dont want to miss a thing
ask me anything that you always wondered
ask me anything,.
ask me why i did what i did before i knew you
i'm so sry for who i was before i knew you
but it's not me, it's someone else,. i dont even recognize her anymore now
i am who i am now,
i am who i am when i'm with you,. when i have you here
ask me and i'll tell you
tell me and i'll listen
listen to me and i'll tell you things
let me tell you things and i'll love you
let me love you and i'll keep you here
let me keep you here and i will be faithfull to you
and i can promise you, i'll make you happy
and if you don't want to be here, tell me
i won't hold on forever, i'll let you go if u want to go
tell me and i'll let you go
and if thats really wat u want at dat time
then i would never again ask you
beg you to stay here,. with me,.

1 komentar:



Unknown mengatakan...

boleh boleh....bagus bagus...

numpang baca-baca