if i fell in luv with yooouuuuuu... :)

sukaaaaaa bgt ma lagu ini semenjak nonton ACROSS THE UNIVERSE :)

great movie. great songs. krn film ini d dedicated kan bwt the beatles. jd smua lagu d film ini lagu2 ny the beatles d nyanyiin ulang.

for me, lagu ini yg paling best. so i would like 2 share it. enjooooy., :)

luv dis song muchmuch ^ ^

IF I FELL

If I fell in love with you

Would you promise to be true

And help me understand

'cause I've been in love before

And I found that love was more

Than just holding hands

If I give my heart to you

I must be sure

From the very start

That you would love me more than her*

If I trust in you, oh please

Don't run and hide

If I love you too, oh please

Don't hurt my pride like her*

'cause I couldn't stand the pain

And I would be sad if our new love was in vain

So I hope you see that I

Would love to love you...

If I fell in love with you

*berhub ini lagu asliny punya the beatles. makany itu kata2ny "HER". So, NOPE. si rachel ini straight, bkn lebian. ehehehh.

P.S : if i fell in love with you bebb,,. oh noo wait,. i already fall for you. ehehh ;)

0 komentar: